Consultant - Strategic Insights
Are you someone who loves working with others to solve problems? Are you looking for versality and the ability to develop quickly, with a supportive team around you? Are you keen to help shape some of Australia’s biggest brands and work on some of the most important social issues? And do you want to do all this as part of a diverse yet close-knit team of people who genuinely care about each other?
A role at Nature is one of those once-in-a-blue-moon opportunities that ticks all these boxes. It would see you land in a supportive team where you’d have the opportunity to learn from some of the brightest thinkers in the marketing industry. And it would mean you have the opportunity to work on the most impressive range of clients, work types and strategic challenges the market has to offer. It’s the kind of role where no challenge we tackle is ever the same as the one before, ensuring you’re always growing, being challenged, and being kept on your toes – in the best possible way!
Our agency suits passionate professionals who are keen to thrive and grow to be their best, as part of a caring, nurturing and supportive environment.
We’re a strategic insights consulting agency that conducts all types of insights-related work. We’ve carved out a reputation as the agency to work with when solid empirical evidence is needed to inform critical business and marketing decisions. We do this through a unique blend of evidence-based insights and consulting. Our philosophy is one of understanding our clients and the problem first, and then determining how to solve the business challenge in a way that’s grounded in evidence. We play a hands-on role in helping our clients unlock commercial growth opportunities, evolve brand strategies, develop new ads and products, and inform social initiatives. We deal directly with Executive Teams and Boards at some of Australia’s biggest organisations to do so, as well as working closely with advertising and media agencies.
Our people are our lifeblood. We have a diverse team, from different backgrounds, who each see the world differently from one another. This is a beautiful thing that results in better outcomes for our clients, and a more enjoyable and intellectually rewarding process for us. We celebrate diversity, as it makes us stronger at solving problems and developing strategies for our clients.
If this sounds like you, you’re in good company. We’d love to explore the idea of having you as part of our team.
The role we’re currently hiring for is a Consultant in our Melbourne office. This is a client-facing consulting role.
So now for the formal bit, the skills and experiences we’re after.
Above all, we are looking for someone with passion. We know that everyone is different and will support you to develop new skills.
You will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in marketing consulting, insights or strategy
- Excellent analytical, reasoning, judgement and numerical skills, and the ability to make sense of data to create compelling recommendations
- The ability to work in a multi-disciplinary, collaborative, fast-paced environment
- A positive attitude, creativity and drive
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills, with an ability to build networks and influence stakeholders
- The ability to work as part of a team, collaborate, support, encourage and challenge your peers
- The ability to analyse data, write & visualise reports and run stakeholder workshops
What we can offer you
- Career and capability development
- Customised pathways and progression rates
- A variety of intellectually challenging and interesting work
- The ability to influence business decisions and shape strategy
- Tailored learning & development, with ongoing constructive and supportive coaching and feedback
- Opportunity to learn directly from senior leaders and partners
- Fun team events & social activities
- Market-leading flexibility – location and time of day
We know that any new role or career is a two-way street, so let us tell you a bit more about us and what we’re passionate about.
- We have a great culture, where people love what they do and feel supported, while having fun at the same time. We may be biased, but our culture is one that’s rare. Our culture is one of openness, influence, connectivity and ownership. It’s something special, not something you see every day, and it’s something we fight to protect.
- We have 5 core company values that underpin the fabric of who we are: having an owner’s mindset; teamwork & collaboration; honesty & authenticity; caring for self, others & the community; and the desire for growth and development
- We’re committed to sustainable practices and supporting the industry and the wider community (from pro bono work to charity events and external speakers that challenge us to see the world beyond ourselves)
- We have market-leading parental policies, providing 6 months paid leave for the primary caregiver, as well as IVF & surrogacy support
- We celebrate the wins, from new projects won, to exciting life milestones in the team
- We’re open about our shortcomings and welcome constructive feedback individually and collectively to help springboard our growth journey
- We’re passionate about learning & development, with a state-of-the-art platform that tailors the learning & development journey to the individual
If you think you have what it takes to contribute to our amazing team, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.